What are the Top 3 Questions Your Prospects need Answered? What Must your Audience be convinced of to Buy from you?
Do you know the top 3 questions your prospects need answered, in order to consider your products, service, business opportunity?
This is a major stumbling block for most marketers and new business owners esp. in the digital space.
And when it comes to the online space or off line prospecting, there are 6 questions top most in their minds.
Today’s training is inspired by Rumi’s advice: It goes something like this:
if you wish to Attract Love, first find out all the things in your life that repel love and get rid of them, and Love will find you with such ease…
first find out all the things in your life that repel love and get rid of them
Now over the years, the above words have rung true for me.
I’ve found that in order to attract people you:
• first make sure that you do not repel people and
• secondly you show that you are attractive.
Ask Yourself: What could be repelling others in my Marketing message, Social media Presence, posts, videos etc? I ask myself this Question often, keeping in mind Social Algorithm changes …I want to stay sane right? 😉
I will be holding a 5-Day Pinterest Visibility Challenge starting Monday 16th -Friday 20th September inside of my FREE Facebook Group. If you are struggling to get to grips with Pinterest, Aren’t getting as much Traffic from it as you hoped, or simply have no clue how this beast works. It is your DAY/WEEK. Choose YOU Today and Register for the Challenge below.
You will be in with a chance to Win a Daily Prize including a Golden Ticket on the Last day. As well as a Slew of BONUSES to be sent to ONLY those who Register.
Some things that could be putting people off or NOT ATTRACTING them.
– Trying to sell your products or business in every post, in every conversation and in every encounter.
– Being very political in your posts, so much that your promo posts fall on deaf ears.
– Overly hypey sales messages – Money posts, income posts, promises of riches in 2 mins, promises of results in ridiculously short times etc.
– Being mean and nasty to others in your posts and expecting others to actually trust you.
– Never sharing what you offer or your skills and so people don’t know that you have something they need. then splashing it in their faces no qualifying or determining need.
– Sending links to people without having a convo and qualifying them.
– Bombarding people with promotional material in their messenger or WhatsApp…without ever trying to hold a conversation.
What could be repelling others in your Marketing message?
What could be attractive?
- A phone call or voice call of some sort: WhatsApp, Messenger, Zoom etc.
- That you provide value on the thing that you are good at (maybe related to your product or business). That you know what you are talking about. That have good manners (online and offline) and showing that you are a good and normal person. That you are a professional.
- Stay in touch genuinely and build relationships. You can use e-Cards, Voice notes, emojis, Gifs, Memes.
- Qualifying people. Watch the video below how to do this.
In this episode, I share 3 of those questions and the other 3 are shared in a resource that has more than 10K in pure value inside of my Exclusive Mastermind.
The 3 Questions Your Prospects Need Answered
More Resources to Help You Increase your Reach and Sales
|The Winning Planner – |
The Winning Planner offers the Savvy corporate, business owner, marketer, student, or parent a 90-Day Planner and Journal needed today. It’ll help you get organised, laser focused and Actioning what matters to achieve your desired results. This planner is NOT FANCY, yet, it does get you organised and taking care of yourself DAILY.
It is meant to help YOU to develop a realistic set of goals, expectations, Action steps, and Priorities in creating the life you Love. While also celebrating your Journey and taking care of the self. Our hope is that this becomes an essential and working Staple in your office, home, briefcase, work space, and handbag as an asset to your Project planning and Life.
The Winning Entrepreneurs Den – Learn More Here
You can save yourself lots of precious time and headache if you learn how to build your business from the ground up, all the while attracting leads and sales for your business.
This is my VIP Mastermind that will show you exactly how to build your business in the Digital Space, Online. You will attract leads and sales for your business so you’re not frustrated daily; chasing disinterested people.
This Mastermind is helping multitudes of busy marketers and business owners take their life and time back. We share a #DailyWin, with strategies, steps, tips that shows you how I attract new customers and like clockwork into my home business.
The 4-C Formula – Learn More Here
Save yourself precious time and frustration by learning how to build your business Online and attract your target market and sales.
This is one of our signature courses that will show you exactly how to do the above so you’re ATTRACTING your target audience. Thus avoiding chasing tire kickers and indecisive people.
The Social Creatives Hub – Come Join Us Here
Social Creatives Hub is Julie Syl’s FREE Facebook Mastermind group, packed full of Creatives. Are you a Marketer, Author, Blogger, Networker or Entrepreneur? Then you will feel at home here.
We help you grow your business easier and Faster, if thats is Your Primary mission. You will Learn Online Strategies for prospecting, recruiting and sales.
We have a weekly FREE training session every Thursday. And, we uplift each other even as we hold each other accountable! Come join the fun, introduce yourself and your brand.
The 3 Questions Your Prospects Need Answered
Hope you got some value from my free training. Feel free to use it to create results in your home business.
If it did help you, I’d love to see and reply to your comment below. I would greatly appreciate it if you comment below and shared on Facebook.
Considering Coaching? Check out our Work with Us tab where we Help People Daily.
If you enjoyed this post about the “3 Top Questions your Prospects Need Answered”, retweet or Pin it and comment please.