We recognize the importance of protecting your privacy and our policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide and to assist you in making informed decisions when using our services. This policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and my customers’ needs.
What Information Do We Collect? When you visit this page you may provide us with two types of information: names & emails i.e. personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse the website.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering business activities, providing the products and services you requested, to process your payment, to monitor the use of the service, marketing and promotional efforts and improve our content and service offerings, and customize our blog’s content, layout, services and for other lawful purposes. These uses improve our service so we can better tailor it to meet your needs. Furthermore, such information may be shared with others on an aggregate basis. Personally identifiable information or business information will not be shared with parties except as required by law. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to or new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. You may notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by email at the link provided on the website.
Sharing and Selling Information
We do not share, sell, lend or lease any of the information that uniquely identify a subscriber (such as email addresses or personal details) with anyone except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing me at the usual address.
What about Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights. We may also disclose account information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms of Service or to protect the safety of our users and the Public.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
Please note that your information will be stored and processed on my computers in the United Kingdom. The laws on holding personal data in the United Kingdom may be less stringent than the laws of your Country of residence or citizenship. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This site allows visitors to unsubscribe so that they will not receive future messages. After unsubscribing we will discontinue sending the particular messages as soon as technically feasible.
A Special Note About Children
Children are not eligible to use our services unsupervised and we ask that children (under the age of 16) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
Disclaimer & Policy Modifications
The guest posting policy for juleskalpauli websites
Invitation to Guest Authors
We’re always looking for ways to enhance the value of the content in our blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by guest authors.
This blog welcomes experienced guest bloggers and authors, who can add quality content to it and the welcome mat is out for other reader/commenters like them, who want to create a post for juleskalpauli.com
Please note that this is not a commercial blog and no submissions made on behalf of a commercial client will be considered for publication.
We welcome guest post submissions only from those we have a relationship with i.e. from our subscribers, Mentors, Partners, Clients, Customers, Students Or Frequent Commenters.
- Submission Format: Send in a Google Doc or Word document
- Subject Line: Please write the SEO title of your blog post
- Post Length: Reasonable Not too long, not too short (800 to 1500 words)
- Style: Your voice
- Hyperlinks: Please Add resource links (Not affiliate) that add value to the post as long as they dont have Similar or copycat content. Reveal the link address in your draft in parenthesis.
- Bio: Please email a short bio and a high-res square headshot
- Email: julie(at)juleskalpauli(dot)com
- What to expect: A post that you can share
- Notification: Yes, if your post goes live
- Tips: Originality, personality, great writing, share your post to your online community once published
- If you are writing an actual article, please include original quotes, we do not publish fluffy Cosmo BS.
- Curate if you’d like and include a cool infographic or embedded video Otherwise we prefer..
- Original – The blogger submitting a post must be the author of the post submitted.
- New and Unique – Posts containing COPY CAT content previously published in digital or printed form anywhere else before without any clear new, trackacble changes will not be accepted for publication;
- Images Media – Images and media must be royalty free or used in accordance with their license.
(1) All submissions must be in English and accompanied by the URL for the a guest author’s blog or site and/or links to published articles written by them.
(2) The submission must be relevant i.e. focused on or related to subject matter that’s already found in our blog. Differences of opinion are welcome; posts will not be rejected on a difference of opinion alone.
(3) The submission must be original, new and unique, of reasonable length, and Plus 3 images Max incl A feature Image at 560 x 220 pixels and/or media that MUST meet the requirements above.
Part One: Article Editing, Creation And Formatting
Please do not forget to write 3 excerpts for your piece (For Social Media as well). Should be three sentences or less and entice readers to check out your story. Be provocative. When you submit your piece, please make sure it is double spaced. Once an article is in the editing process, writers are not to rewrite material changed by our editors. If you have concerns or want to suggest changes, please do so using the “comment” feature in your word program, or simply email specific questions/concerns by paragraph and line number. Try to keep articles under 1,500 words. Send to an editor in a word document like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
After you have established a relationship with us, contributors will be invited to post directly to our WordPress management content system. You will be added as an Editor and your login details sent to you.
Here are some important things you need to do when creating a WordPress article: (first time guest bloggers or WP writers, please just send to editor in word document/Google Doc).
- When pasting text into a WordPress article, always use the “Paste As Plain Text” button. This way, the text you enter will always be the correct font and size.
- Input at least five “Tags,” which are basically keywords describing your article.
- Create an “Excerpt” for your article, which will appear on the home page. Use your voice and draw people in. Be provocative and edgy!
- Insert a “Featured Image” for your article. It should be 560X280. You can find free stock photos here (you will have to sign up for free). Or use Creative Commons in Flickr.
- Make sure your headline is short and edgy, and that every word is capitalized. If possible, try to use words that you KNOW people will search for on Google. You can always use Google Keyword Planner to enter a keyword and find out how popular it is. Read this for tips on how to create a kick ass headline.
- When you are finished with your article, make sure to save it as a draft instead of publishing it. This will give us a chance to make sure everything is in order before it is posted.
Part Three: Sourcing
You should always identify the source of the information you are reporting. Furthermore, if you can find the source online, include it as a hyperlink in your text. For example:
“The Post Brexit UK has Affected This country from coast to coast and the economy has not been this bad in a generation, according to new data unveiled today by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.”
IMPORTANT: When adding a hyperlink, make sure to check the box that says “Open link in a new window”. This way, when a user clicks a link, they will not be taken away from juleskalpauli.com. We want to include as many hyperlinks in our articles as possible – not only linking to sources and data, but linking to products within juleskalpauli Inc. as well!
Terms of Agreement
(1) The guest author and we both agree not to republish the same article in its entirety or in part anywhere else either in digital or printed form.
(2) We agree to provide a byline link to their blog from the guest author’s username in a brief bio at the end of the article.
• No affiliation links allowed.
• No self-promotion links allowed.
(3 We agree not to edit save for small and obvious typos, spelling errors, etc. and if we have any concerns about any part of the draft post we will discuss them with the guest author by email, prior to publication.
(4) We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submission for any reasons we deem relevant and will notify the author of said refusal to publish by email.
(5) You will not publish the same Blog Post or similar content on another blog after we ha epublished in on our blog!
We do not as a matter of policy provide Admin area access to our blog unless in exceptional circumstances. After you have emailed your guest post idea to us at julie [at] juleskalpauli.com and received our confirmation of interest in it, you may submit a draft guest post to us at the same email address for posting. We will send you the link after publication and We expect you to Actively promote said Post as much as if it were published on your own blog. We guarantee to do the same!
All Rights Reserved Juleskalpauli Inc.