You can Sell anything on Social Media! – Social Media Network Marketing Strategy!
Syl here, and its summer holidays, I’m taking some time out from my holiday to talk about how you can sell anything on social media. Yes, you can make more sales with social media, irrespective of what you sell! I have put together for you a pretty simple social network marketing strategy. And…its time for some tough love!
If I get to spend some of my time off sharing goodies, I also bring out the tough Auntie Kate! Are we cool…?
You see, you are not in a unique situation, here’s what I mean…
We started out in the home business space back in 2013 and we mostly used the phone and tap rooting to build your business. We found it hard going and really time consuming!
In 2014, we looked for a more leveraged way to build our business having run out of family and friends to share our business with…Okay we didn’t run out, we were shunned..Billy-no-mates was more popular! Hello recovered spammer…!
Truth be told, we were also super tired of chasing the “friends” that had made promises they never intended to keep.
Can you relate?
Well, if you are like us then you will totally agree that Social media rocks. And that you can sell anything via Social media if you know what to do.
Free Social Media Training Heads Up
Imagine a stream of happy to buy leads coming to you, they are excited to know more and to work with you…All you have to do is Give them what they want! What You already have and know. You can communicate with a stream of qualified, positive, open-minded people wanting to buy what you got.
Sounds amazing? It’s actually pretty simple to accomplish using Social Media Advertising…Without a big budget, in fact that’s exactly What I teach/show you (click the image or link for more info)
Okay let’s focus on the main word here; SOCIAL…Consider you when you are on Social media, and the mindset of your target market. Do you ever go to say Twitter, or Facebook or Linked in thinking
“Hmmm let me go and shop/buy something here! OR perhaps Today let me go on social media and check out a business I could get started with!”
If you are, then you are doing this all wrong. You are approaching social media like a street market. Meaning; you only go to social media with one intent, to sell.
Yet, your audience is there with one intention, to while away the time, be entertained, get social and maybe be inspired.
Until we got the above, we were spinning round in confused circles. Like hamsters on a wheel!
So, you too need to keep that in mind when you craft and post any kind of content or message on social media. Ask yourself…Am I putting my prospect first?
Am I putting their needs forefront of my marketing and posting strategy? As opposed to: What’s in It for me?
(More Social media resources for Those without results yet.)
Ask yourself…Am I putting my prospect first? #socialmedianetworkmarketing #socialmediaselling Click To Tweet
Today, we can state with confidence that now, more than 80% of our business is successfully built via Social Media…Oh yes the Pareto Rule works!
You see, only 20% of the people you actually reach out will be remotely interested in what you share. And only 20% of those interested will take any action producing 80% of your results!
Only 20% of those interested will take any action producing 80% of your results!… Click To Tweet
Here is the exciting thing, you didn’t know those people from Adam and you would never have done so without social media.
That’s why we love it and are therefore sharing what we know so that you too can copy and create your desired results!
Today, we are sharing our most effective Social Media techniques or tips for Network Marketers and home business entrepreneurs. These will help you generate more interest and business towards your product, service, or opportunity and start attracting more people to you via your social media efforts.
Social Media is actually used for all the traditional marketing goals by a brand or business – Primarily to:
- Improve and increase brand reach, gain new customers and business partners.
- Increase referrals or sales leads for home business and network marketers (word-of-mouth is key here).
- Help you Increase sales of your products or services.
- Provide a means of feedback.
- Posture – building up your reputation as an expert or thought-leader in your niche.
- Drive traffic to your website or blog.
- Develop and expose new products or services.
- Keep people informed about special events and anything else newsworthy about the business/brand.
- Provide customer service …Just like Brussels Airlines does.
Are you LIVING Your Product/Service? What DO I mean by this?
- Well, are you that Health and Wellness rep who is an overweight couch potato?
- Maybe you promote a Travel product and never seem to go anywhere?
- Are you sharing your vision or goals to Inspire others if you are new to your trade?
- Do you promote Skin care products and a piece of sand paper looks and feels better?
“You can’t sell the dream while living the nightmare and it shows!”
Are you ready to get Serious Results? Then get pro-active and leave the Freemium to amateurs!
How to Use Social Media to Increase Your Sales By Over 50%
So now you know what TO DO and what to avoid to be able to sell anything on social media…How do yo feel about sharing this training with your team members!
But, before you go do that let me share with you…
The Advantages and Disadvantages of Social Media Network Marketing
Advantages of Social Media marketing are mostly on:
- Cost savings and Engaging New custom.
- Expanding thresholds and increasing online presence. All of which make you very attractive to other brands to collaborate and of course; domino effect more custom!
- One can’t blatantly Advertise their services without engaging with Joe Public. As that is considered unprofessional…So a careful balance must be achieved.
- And the biggie, exposure to more risk. One negative post via social media by an irate customer who happens to be popular could have adverse effects to a product, service or brand! BUT then again, some brands believe in: all publicity is good publicity. Go figure.
And that wraps up today’s cuisine on how to sell anything on social media
Got value and believe others would too? We’d love it if you shared this post with your team mates. You can also use the Social share buttons on the side and bottom. Alternatively, you can Pin/Save it and Share on Facebook…
Tag, #YourPowerEchoes! Yes do, and you can tag a team member in the Facebook Comments if you’d like to help them progress in this area.
We read and reply to your comments, got something to say…then say it below!
If you liked our training on how to sell anything on social media, we have over 200 more free training videos and posts for you Here
As always, You Deserve More – Seize the day!
Learn. Love. Live
Julie Syl Kalungi
Here is how To Work With Julie
Considering Coaching? Check out our Work with Me tab and Survey where we Help People Everyday.
PS: If you haven’t made any sales or enrolled anyone, or have fewer than 10 people on your team, This Resource will Help (and is on Sale).