Advertising and Sponsorship: Partner with Us!
We offer a unique and dedicated demographic of readers interested in Blogging, Internet Marketing, Network Marketing, Home Based Business and Multi Level Marketing. Our readership is interested in creating a solid lasting Residual Income via integral Attraction Marketing and blogging to make their lives better.
Our articles, newsletters, and posts reach 85,000+ global readers a month through our opt-in newsletters, online magazine, and social media followers across various profiles and pages on the different social platforms! Our audience is constantly growing, and we welcome like-minded brands and companies to partner with us to reach our audience with relevant offers, info and services!
- Impressions: 200k+/Mth
- Facebook Fans : 11k+
- Twitter Fans: 9k+
- Newsletter subscribers: 4.5k+
- Pinterest Fans 10k+
- LinkedIn Fans 1k+
- Mix & YouTube 600+
- Sponsored blog posts and articles are posted on the Juleskalpauli website and then shared with our social media followers.
- All material must be related to Internet Marketing, Blogging, Law of Attraction, Branding. No more than ONE do-follow branded link are allowed per sponsor. As many Resource recommendations as you can (Not affiliate links) Anchor text is your choice.
- All USA Brands sponsored posts will be clearly marked as ‘sponsored’ according to FTC regulations although we may make this inconspicuous! Otherwise we simply state that we have a “Guest Post.”
Types of Sponsored Posts:
- You write the content and submit it to us for editing and publication. We do not accept heavily advertorial or affiliate products review type sponsored posts. And we reserve the right to edit and fact-check all content.
- You sponsor a related Juleskalpauli blog post or article. Your banner is shown at the bottom of the post.
If you ARE A BRAND and would like more information on advertising on our website or to discuss a potential campaign, Fill this form in with details of your requirements for a Quote.
P.S. We do have Special introductory offers and discounts every so often on 3-month, 6-month, or yearly contracts. We are looking forward to working together with YOU!
NOTE: Our Intro Offer Only applies to the First Post/Article/Banner/ thereafter our full Rates Apply and are NON-Negotiable, you will receive details after filling in the form.
Submit a Pitch
Every so often we Accept a Guest article from new or influencer bloggers. Juleskalpauli is thus May accept pieces from experienced Bloggers and Internet Marketers who have written about Blogging, Branding, Home based Business and Internet Marketing. AND have shown prior love for our content via social shares, comments and engagement!
Please make sure to check out our mission, Products, work with Us and buzzworthy blogs to understand who we are, how we work, and the high level of writing and Blogging integrity we expect from our guest bloggers and writers.
Created by Julie Syl and Pauli Kalungi an Award winning engineer. We’re an expanding brand and marketplace.
If you are an established blogger, here are some ways to collaborate:
1) Submit a blog, we’ll blast it on our robust social media platforms and share to our newsletter that goes out to 4,500+. Here are our guidelines for privacy and data protection.
2) Re-purpose one of our articles—we have lots of awesome solid content.
3) Join our affiliate program. Or…
4) Join our Mastermind Or Work directly with us, Learn more and sign up, then reach our to Julie for next step as a Partner in Building your dream!
The guest posting policy for juleskalpauli premium online real estate:
We’re always looking for ways to enhance the value of the content in our blog and that includes being privileged to receive and publish posts by experienced or Creative guest authors.
Please note that this is not a commercial blog and Only on exclusive conditions will we consider a submission made on behalf of a commercial client for publication.
We welcome guest post submissions PREDOMINANTLY from those we have a relationship with i.e. from our subscribers, Mentors, Partners, Clients, Customers, Students Or Frequent Commenters.
- Submission Format: Send in a Google Doc or Word document
- Subject Line: Please write the SEO title of your blog post
- Post Length: Reasonable Not too long, not too short (800 to 1500 words)
- Style: Your voice
- Hyperlinks: Please Add resource links (Not affiliate) that add value to the post as long as they dont have Similar or copycat content. Reveal the link address in your draft in parenthesis.
- Bio: Please email a short bio and a high-res square headshot
- Email: julie(at)juleskalpauli(dot)com
- What to expect: A post that you can share
- Notification: Yes, if your post goes live
- Tips: Originality, personality, great writing, share your post to your online community once published
- If you are writing an actual article, please include original quotes, we do not publish fluffy Cosmo BS.
- Curate if you’d like and include a cool infographic or embedded video Otherwise we prefer..
- Original – The blogger submitting a post must be the author of the post submitted.
- New and Unique – Posts containing COPY CAT content previously published in digital or printed form anywhere else before without any clear new, trackacble changes will not be accepted for publication;
- Images Media – Images and media must be royalty free or used in accordance with their license.
- Provide 4 Pinterest Optimized Images 600 x 900 pixels – You can create some via Canva.
- On Publication of your Guest Post: You will promote said post to your Online tribe that very week (We publish on Mondays). Then the week after we will pick up the baton and promote to our Tribe too! That way there is a clear immediate Quid Pro Quo.
(1) All submissions must be in English and accompanied by the URL for the a guest author’s blog or site and/or links to published articles written by them.
(2) The submission must be relevant to our Website Categories i.e. focused on or related to subject matter that’s already found in our blog. Differences of opinion are welcome; posts will not be rejected on a difference of opinion alone.
(3) The submission must be original, new and unique, of reasonable length, and Plus optimized images incl A feature Image at 560 x 225 pixels and/or media that MUST meet the requirements above.
Part One: Article Editing, Creation And Formatting
Please do not forget to write 3 excerpts for your piece (For Social Media as well). Should be three sentences or less and entice readers to check out your story. Be provocative. When you submit your piece, please make sure it is double spaced.
Once an article is in the editing process, writers are not to rewrite material changed by our editors. If you have concerns or want to suggest changes, please do so using the “comment” feature in your word program, or simply email specific questions/concerns by paragraph and line number. Try to keep articles under 1,500. Allows us to edit and add Fore and Final words. Send to an editor in a word document like Microsoft Word or Google Docs.
After you have established a relationship with us, contributors will be invited to post directly to our WordPress management content system. You will be added as an Editor and your login details sent to you.
Here are some important things you need to do when creating a WordPress article: (first time guest bloggers or WP writers, please just send to editor in word document/Google Doc).
- When pasting text into a WordPress article, always use the “Paste As Plain Text” button. This way, the text you enter will always be the correct font and size.
- Input at least five “Tags,” which are basically keywords describing your article.
- Create an “Excerpt” for your article, which will appear on the home page. Use your voice and draw people in. Be provocative and edgy!
- Insert a “Featured Image” for your article. It should be 560X280. You can find free stock photos here (you will have to sign up for free). Or use Creative Commons in Flickr.
- Make sure your headline is short and edgy, and that every word is capitalized. If possible, try to use words that you KNOW people will search for on Google. You can always use Google Keyword Planner to enter a keyword and find out how popular it is. Read this for tips on how to create a kick ass headline.
- When you are finished with your article, make sure to save it as a draft instead of publishing it. This will give us a chance to make sure everything is in order before it is posted.
Part Three: Sourcing
You should always identify the source of the information you are reporting. Furthermore, if you can find the source online, include it as a hyperlink in your text. For example:
“The Post Brexit UK has Affected This country from coast to coast and the economy has not been this bad in a generation, according to by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.”
IMPORTANT: When adding a hyperlink, make sure to check the box that says “Open link in a new window”. This way, when a user clicks a link, they will not be taken away from juleskalpauli.com. We want to include as many hyperlinks in our articles as possible – not only linking to sources and data, but linking to products within juleskalpauli Inc. as well!
Terms of Agreement
(1) The guest author and we both agree not to republish the same article in its entirety or in part anywhere else either in digital or printed form.
(2) We agree to provide a byline link to their blog from the guest author’s username in a brief bio at the end of the article.
• No affiliation links allowed.
• No self-promotion links allowed.
(3 We agree not to edit save for small and obvious typos, spelling errors, etc. and if we have any concerns about any part of the draft post we will discuss them with the guest author by email, prior to publication.
(4) We reserve the right to refuse to publish any submission for any reasons we deem relevant and will notify the author of said refusal to publish by email.
(5) You will not publish the same Blog Post or similar content on another blog after we have published it on our blog!
We do not as a matter of policy provide Admin area access to our blog unless in exceptional circumstances. After you have emailed your guest post idea to us at admin [at] juleskalpauli.com and received our confirmation of interest in it, you may submit a draft guest post to us at the same email address for posting. We will send you the link after publication and We expect you to Actively promote said Post immediately post publication as much and as if it were published on your own blog. We guarantee to do the same!
Please email all pitches to admin (at)juleskalpauli.com, or book a chat with julie below we look forward to hearing from you!
All Rights Reserved Juleskalpauli Inc.