23 David Cottrell Sayings and Lessons from The Monday Morning Choices!
In this post we are sharing 23 David Cottrell quotes on entrepreneurship.
You may or you may not have heard of David Cottrell, a World Class Award Winning Author of The Monday Morning Choices and an Entrepreneur.
For the month of August, every week on Sunday Musings with Julie Syl. I held a Facebook Live show sharing lessons from David’s book “The Monday Morning Choices.” It changed my life, I am sure it will change yours.
Anyhow, we got so inspired by what David shares in that book. We believe most of us entrepreneurs can implement the 12 lessons. So, we decided to put together a set of David Cottrell quotes – all about being an entrepreneur.
According to David, making good choices is a never-ending challenge that requires hard work and daily diligence. Life requires that we choose between alternatives every hour of the day, every day of our lives.
Of course as entrepreneurs we do make bad choices every blessed day, that seemed so right at the time.
[bctt tweet=”Our daily challenge is to live our character, action, and investment choices @DavidCottrell” username=”Juleskalpauli”]
Our daily challenge is to live our character, action, and investment choices so naturally that we begin making the best choices almost subconsciously. This requires patience, honest reflection, adaptation, and commitment. It will also in turn attract those we seek to work with, buy from us or invest in us too! Remember you are the brand…right?
We truly think you should go get this book, Follow Pin image Below 🙂
And do you know when we first realised that “Branding You”, was the way forward to long term growth? When we were introduced to an amazing online marketing training platform that not only changed the way we manage and promote our business, but how we generate leads too and this is no boast!
This platform taught us to ask the focus, connect with the right people and attraction marketing. It has been serving the entrepreneur community since 2008 and growing hugely. So if you’re looking to build your business on online, To attract and generate way more leads while hanging out with the most supportive community in the entire industry. We totally, highly recommend that you check out this platform. Your growth depends on it and you deserve more!
And For this week….
On Above said Platform 100% COMPLIMENTARY TRAINING:
How To Dominate Twitter for Organic Traffic, 12+ Leads a Day, and Endless Sales
(Even If You’re Brand New!)
You too can Get This Proven Domination System (PLUS New Twitter Update Survival Guide!)
And without further do, we share some of the quotes by David Cottrell from The Monday Morning Choices (we Highly recommend you Get Your Copy here). Consider this my mini review of the book and Check out one of the Facebook Live Videos I did on 3 of the choices. Below
If you wish to learn more of our lessons from this book simply like our Facebook page and check the video section for a treasure trove or awesome video tips, tutorials and training. There are quite a few on Pinterest marketing!
You will note that most of the David Cottrell quotes in the book were reproductions of other greats sayings. But we share some of his wisdom that we know will inspire the entrepreneur in you. So without further ado….
23 Best David Cottrell Quotes & Shares Extracted from The Monday Morning Choices:
Each Quote is a great Tweet in itself. Simply highlight and tweet away. 🙂
- Character is the foundation upon which one must build to win respect. Just as no worthy building can be erected on a weak foundation, so no lasting reputation worthy of respect can be built on a weak character ~ C. Samsel
- Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life, but define yourself. ~ Harvey S. Firestone
[bctt tweet=”Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life #lifequotes @DavidCottrell” username=”Juleskalpauli”]
- If you know someone who is masterful at dealing with the unexpected, take a closer look at that individual, because you’ve truly met a special person. ~ David Cottrell
- Believe it or not, the unexpected is going to happen. It’s your choice how you deal with it. ~ David Cottrell
- We can make the choice to avoid becoming victims and get on the road to success. ~ David Cottrell
- The key to accepting responsibility—no matter what—is to take ownership of your mind, thoughts, actions, and reactions. ~ David Cottrell
- Life’s rewards go to those who let their actions rise above their excuses. ~ Lee J. Colan
- Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved. ~ William Jennings Bryan
- People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. The people who get on in this world are they who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. ~ George Bernard Shaw (This is one of our favorite Quotes too)
- When work, commitment, and pleasure all become one, and you reach that deep well where passion lives, nothing is impossible.
- Commitment is a Choice, an attitude. It is believing that what we are doing is important enough to stay the course. ~ David Cottrell
[bctt tweet=”Leverage your personal success by increasing your commitment #lifehacks #entreprenuership” username=”Juleskalpauli”]
- Leverage your personal success by increasing your commitment and surrounding yourself with others who make the commitment choice. ~ David Cottrell
- Commitment Begins with Written Goals ~ David Cottrell
- Sharing what you have is more important than what you have. ~ Albert M. Wells, Jr.
- Plant a kernel of wheat and you reap a pint; plant a pint and you reap a bushel. Always the law works to give you back more than you give. ~ Anthony Norvell
- Sharing makes you bigger than you are. The more you pour out, the more life will be able to pour in. ~ Jim Rohn
- It is one of the most beautiful compensations of life, that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Be willing to share what you know and to mentor those looking for the pathway to success. ~ David Cottrell quotes
- Begin your legacy where you are—there’s always an opportunity for others to learn from you. ~ David Cottrell
- There is no scarcity of people who could use your experience and guidance to make better choices in their lives. ~ David Cottrell
[bctt tweet=”There is no scarcity of people who could use your experience #DavidCottrellquotes” username=”Juleskalpauli”]
- Start with the person who sits next to you at work—your peer, your boss, or just an acquaintance. Start somewhere. You never know where you will make the difference that will change a person’s life. ~ David Cottrell
- Don’t expect the people you help to be there to help you when you’re in need yourself! ~ David Cottrell
- Without mentors, we would not have the wealth of past experience to call upon, or the wisdom to look beyond the horizon for the next strategy or direction. ~ David Cottrell
As always You deserve more
Learn. Love. Live
Julie Syl & Pauli Kalungi
Here is how To Work With Julie
And we highly recommend that you get your copy of the Art of Pinterest Profits A Book that will Help you Sky-Rocket your Pinterest Results, Leads and Sales – Do so Here!